Head Of Branch, Aberdeen
HRC Recruitment is delighted to working with this expanding brokerage in their search for a Head of Branch for their office in Aberdeen.
In summary -
- Leading a team of 5 brokers and account executives at the moment but growing the team to achieve all set goals.
- Raise revenue and brand awareness.
- Managing a portfolio of all classes of mid to large size commercial insurance risks.
- Liase with company Directors to achieve set targets and maximise all business opportunities.
- Build local and national contacts with clients and in insurer partners.
- A solid track record within commercial insurance broking
- Experience of managing teams
- Confident controlling sales campaigns, strategies, budgets, etc
- Strong insurer relationships
- ACII preferred but not essential
- IT literate
- Drivers licence
This unique position comes with a competitive salary, pension, commission, death in service, car allowance, and a competitive flexible benefits package.
For more information on this role please contact Elaine McCrink or Stuart McKenna for a confidential chat at HR Consultancy
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency