Legal Cashier Supervisor
Our client, a mid sized full service law firm in Bolton, are looking for an experienced Legal Cashier Supervisor.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for supervising 7 members of staff at the site. You will be expected to provide accounts assistance in order to serve the needs of both internal and external clients.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of Solicitors' Accounts Rules in order to ensure compliance
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, including excellent telephone skills
- Focused and motivated with the ability to use initiative and to work as part of a team
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Must be organised, able to work to deadlines and highly numerate
- Attention to detail and accuracy when inputting and checking data is essential
- Supervisory experience is essential
- Ensuring all transactions passing through the accounts team are in accordance with the procedures laid down by the Head of Finance and the firm's Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration (COFA) and comply with the Solicitors' Accounts Rules
- Ensuring that all transactions are posted onto the accounts system on a timely basis
- Liaising with members of staff in other teams to correct any problems encountered with financial transactions received and to answer any queries from those teams
This business are offering a great benefits package and flexible working hours.
If this role does sound like something you would be interested in then please apply today. For immediate consideration please send your CV directly to .