Location: Fujitsu Warrington
Pay Rate: £9.28 per hour
Shifts: 7.00am till 15.00pm
Requirements: Pre employment screening
Recycle Services manages the reuse, resale and safe disposal of redundant IT equipment, both from our customers and our own use IT equipment. Our services cover all aspects associated with the recycling and refurbishment of IT equipment; from cleaning, auditing, data purging, testing and disposal, and we guarantee compliance with all environmental legislation. We also manage customer’s employee sales schemes, charity donations and the retirement of assets for a range of blue chip companies.
The role of Recycle Services Operative includes:
• Audit of customer IT equipment.
• Data purge of customer IT equipment.
• Destruction of hard drives using specialist equipment including degausser.
• Clean, PAT test and imaging of customer IT equipment.
• You will be working as part of a team and the willingness to be flexible and undertake a variety of tasks is essential.
• Security Clearance to SC level is advantageous but not essential.
• Some knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and product set.
• Ability to work for extended periods under constant pressure.
• Experience of using Blancco data erasure software preferred.
• Experience of PAT testing preferred.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.