My client, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services is seeking strong Cloud Data Architect.
Essential skills and experience:
1) Deep knowledge in designing Data platforms and analytical solutions in AWS cloud platform. AWS certification in solution architecture would be a great plus.
2) Strong technical experience in implementing Big Data solutions using the Hadoop ecosystems on a Cloud Platforms (AWS) and associated technologies.
3) Strong understanding and implementation experience of AWS services.
4) Leading project solution architecture on various levels - from high level outlined architecture to detailed architecture and in some cases high level design
5) Hands-on involvement in all phases of project delivery providing architectural inputs to the wider team
6) Taking the lead role and drive the Data Integration and reporting requirments.
7) Proven experience of design/implementation of a data lake/hub.
8) Good data integration experience and knowledge of market leading Big Data integration tools (Talend)
9) Experience in implementing continuous deployment and continuous implementation in a cloud architecture.
10)Ability to clearly articulate both the technology and business pros and cons of various technologies, platforms, and architectural options.
11)To be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations
12)Excellent communication, 'can do’ attitude and a team player and influencing relationship to manage client and business.
13)Should have experience working directly with line of business stakeholders.
- TOGAF/ ZACHMAN architectural framework knowledge and accreditation
- Experience in CD/CI tools such as GitHub, Nexus, Jenkins etc.
- Consulting background
- Work experience in Aglie delivery model.
- Experience working with Banking and financial services domain