Senior Theatre Practitioner
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Senior Theatre Practitioner
Salary: Upto £40,000 DOE
Services: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Theatre Practitioner to join a leading Private Hospital in Northampton that offers patients in and around the area some of the most up-to-date clinical care in the country. A full range of specialist services are available in a modern and attractive hospital facility.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Advanced Theatre Practitioner would be an advantage
- Mentorship Qualification
- Ability to work as part of a team
The successful candidates will form part of their expanding team, and will be expected to provide and maintain a high quality service. In return they offer support from a strong management team, the opportunity to work alongside expert clinicians, access to professional and personal development and experience within a dynamic working environment.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Opportunity for career progression
- Lovely working environment
- Full induction
- Working for a reputable company
- Friendly team of staff
- Personal development
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Jonathan Spence on .