Digital Marketing Manager 6 Month contract
Digital Marketing Manager- 6 Month Contract - Cheltenham
Salary £30,000 - £32,500 per annum
One of Gloucestershire’s key educational establishments is offering a 6 month contract for a Digital Marketing specialist.
It is both a strategic and operational role and will involve the development of a digital programme covering recruitment initiatives, internal comms and alumni relations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the college’s digital channels and digital content – planning the digital strategy and advising schools and departments on their digital presence
- Work with internal and external colleagues to manage the production of engaging digital content that reflects the brand, ensuring that the channels are optimised to ensure an outstanding customer service
- Manage the budget for digital activity – monitor spend and reallocate resource where applicable, to optimise spend and ensure value for money solutions
- Work with other account managers to deliver a professional marketing and student recruitment consultancy service to faculties and departments – ensuring that digital content forms part of all marketing campaigns
- Manage the workload and professional development of the Social Media Officer, Digital Marketing Officer and Digital Support Officer
- Manage and deliver digital projects from brief to delivered outputs under the guidance of the Senior Brand Communications Manager / nominated project lead. Be on hand to troubleshoot technical questions and problems raised within individual projects
- Oversee developments to the website, working closely with the team and ICT colleagues to ensure changes are prioritised effectively, delivered on time and add value
- Collaborate with Marketing colleagues on the development of the e-platforms, including involvement in developing the CRM activities within the department
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on overall digital activity, including campaign-related activity, which use statistical analysis to inform future decisions
- Manage relationships with internal and external digital agencies and third party providers
- Keep abreast of new technologies and developments in digital marketing and communication and incorporate these in the department’s activities where required
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.