Opportunity to join a historic hospitality brand on a permanent business. You will be able to develop your career whilst having access to great benefits.
A historic hospitality brand.
- Check figures for accuracy.
- Organise, secure, and maintain all files, records, and cash
- Classify, code, and summarise numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, and audit
- Complete period-end closing procedures
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices
- AAT studying / Qualified
- Previous exposure to month end process
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Exposure to Opera software
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Great benefits