Principal Digital Manager
Role Title: Principal Digital Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within Brand, Commercial Management, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Vodafone Partner Markets is an extraordinary and exciting growth business with Vodafone’s Group Commercial organisation. As the world’s largest and most successful telecommunications partnering operation, it enables mobile operators around the world to tap into Vodafone’s global scale and expertise to become more successful. Vodafone is unique in the breadth and depth of its ability to partner effectively with non-Vodafone networks, and currently partners with networks in 50 countries - double the market footprint of Vodafone’s own subsidiaries.
The consumer segment is the dominant source of revenue and profit for almost all of Vodafone’s Partner Markets. This role is in the Partner Markets consumer function, which works with Partners to develop their consumer businesses, growing top-line revenue, customer profitability and satisfaction. To achieve this, the Partner Markets consumer team has a broad set of capabilities typical of a Vodafone local market Consumer Business Unit, including segment marketing, customer value management, terminals, brand communications, digital customer experience and channel management.
Many Partners are seeking to differentiate and gain competitive advantage through the commercial efficiency of their distribution channels and the customer experience they deliver. They look to Vodafone for help:
- to digitally transform their customer touchpoints, in a way that drives customer satisfaction and drives smart technology investment;
- to transform the economic performance and efficiency of sales and customer support through their distribution and customer touchpoints, using a cross-channel approach.
Vodafone has a number of assets, initiatives and strengths in this area that can help Partners succeed, including:
- Our Customer Experience Excellence program (‘CXX through CARE’), where Vodafone has a unique approach to drive the whole business to optimise customer experience and perception
- Distribution strategy and economics model
Grow the Digital portfolio to provide a credible addition to the VF Consumer portfolio as well as the on-going support to ensure growth of these offerings within the target markets.
Apply if you have:
- Broad and deep knowledge and experience of Digital channel management in Vodafone, from both a commercial and customer experience perspective. Must have Vodafone OpCo operational experience.
- Credibility as a Digital leader and counterpart to Head of Digital
- Able to deliver value in a complex Partnership context, ideally globally and cross culturally in developed and emerging markets.
- Strong communicator and story-teller
- Senior stakeholder management skills
We’re happy if you:
- Have experience in Digital Strategy& Operation Management
- Educated to degree level.
- Have Post-graduate marketing qualification or MBA useful.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://our-business/commercial/
Read more stories here: https://life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?