Production Controller (Senior)
Production Controller (Senior / Team Leader)
My client is a niche precision engineering company seeking a Production Controller on a permanent basis.
Suitable candidates must have a proven Engineering background.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support the production team in delivering customer orders in a timely manner, meeting all necessary quality standards.
- Providing mechanical and electrical/electronic production personnel with documentation and information, adequate to ensure that quality standards can be achieved and maintained.
- Organising the mechanical production and electrical/electronic elements to ensure that specified requirements are met with regard to quality, delivery and cost.
- Organisation and control of any special sub-contract services.
- The control and implementation as necessary of any special customers’ standards or drawings pertinent to the supply of goods or services.
- Monitoring of suppliers.
- Supply sourcing and ordering.
- Responsible for the maintenance of stock and stock control.
- Checking incoming customers' orders by means of contract review to define products to meet customers' specifications.
- Assisting the Company in remaining compliant with Health & Safety regulations.
Mechanical Engineering qualification (HND/HNC or equivalent) or time served as an apprentice.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV today and one of our dedicated consultants will contact you with more details.