Finance Assistant, 3 - 6 month contract, £13 - £14 p/hr, Hatfield, Prestigious Company
Our client are a large, global, technology organisation who provide solutions to businesses to operate more efficiently. They are looking for a Finance Assistant with some experience of working within finance to join them on a contract of 3- 6 months. The purpose of the role is to lend a helping hand and ensure all general accounting processes are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role, you will meet the following criteria:
- Good knowledge of the general accounting processes within a large business
- Good ERP / Accounting system skills
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables, Filters, Formulas)
- Studying for a professional qualification (ACCA / CIMA)
Your main responsibilities are:
- Record all operating expenses ensuring adherence to the month-end timetable
- Journal preparation, review of processes, month-end and year-end processing
- Ownership of the OPEX processes and results, including balance sheet reconciliation
- Liaise with Internal and External audit to resolve any issues and queries
If you feel you meet the criteria and would love to add a renowned, international organisation to your CV, please apply. We will be happy to receive your application.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.