Buyer / Procurement for engineering firm
Buyer required to provide support in purchase orders for this manufacturing engineering firm. The successful buyer will be joining this business at an exciting time of growth.
With a minimum of 2yrs commercial experience in the procurement arena working on administrative duties the buyer's key requirements will include:
- Identifying suppliers
- Managing high volume of parts (100's)
- Understand design for manufacture & associated costs of parts
- purchase order requirements
- Stock control
- Communicate with suppliers on a regular basis both via email and phone.
- Deal with supplier enquires
- Support in managing pricing, cost & delivery
- Relevant documentation associated with purchasing
Ideally, the buyer will come from a manufacturing engineering background. It is imperative the successful applicant has excellent spoken and written English skills.
Professional qualifications welcome. Any CIPS qualifications would be great but not a must. MS Office (Excel, Word), Navision or similar required. Or experience on a mainstream MRP system would be advantageous
The buyer will be joining a great team and be pivotal in helping support successful operations.
Great benefits including bonus & pension