DUTCH SPEAKING - Junior Account Manager - £35-40k - City of London based
Our Financial Services client who's firm have grown significantly over the past few years are now searching for a highly talented and motivated Junior Account Manager to join their dynamic London based Corporate Governance, Shareholder Engagement Advisory and Proxy Solicitation team.
The individual will be reporting to the Senior Account Manager who is based in the Netherlands and will assist them in advising clients in The Netherlands and beyond. The role will involve a broad set of client advisory services in preparing clients' AGMs, EGMs and M&A transactions.
- Support Senior Account Manager in all their client deliverables
- Produce client reports
- Coordinate with clients to assess requirements and ensure achievement of client objectives
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Keep track of all relevant developments and (legal) changes in the Netherlands to ensure a high standard of our advisory services
- Identify additional revenue opportunities from clients and maintain knowledge on market developments to identify potential new clients
- Support Senior Account Manager and team on ad hoc research and analysis
- University graduate or equivalent experience
- Language requirements: fluent in business Dutch and English (spoken and written). Other Native/Fluent European language skills beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to persuade senior stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn and highly analytical
- Experience working in a client facing environment
- Highly professional work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and take initiative
- Proactive, efficient organisational and time management skills
- Personal or professional track record of achievement