A well-established firm of chartered accountants based in Manchester city centre are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager to join their busy department on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a varied client base through a small team of payroll clerks and providing an efficient and effective payroll service for clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll manager who is looking to take the next step in their career and take on more responsibility. You must have excellent working knowledge of Sage Bureau payroll and be familiar with liaising directly with HMRC.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a varied client base with integrity and professionalism through a small team of payroll clerks
- Managing bureau performance including customer satisfaction, regulatory compliance and financial targets
- To provide an efficient and effective payroll service for clients
- Day to day administration of multiple client payrolls
- Processing manual payroll calculations
- Operating RTI procedures and statutory requirements
- Carrying out payroll reconciliations and analysis
Essential Requirements are:
- Experienced bureau manager with a large and diverse client base running weekly and monthly payrolls of varying size and complexity
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage Bureau payroll
- Full and current knowledge of PAYE, SMP, SSP, NMW, AUTO ENROLMENT, CIS
- Experience of operating as a BACS bureau
- Used to working with tight deadlines
- Familiar with liaising directly with HMRC
If you have all of the above requirements for the Payroll Manager position and you want to take on a new challange, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.