Public Policy Exchange (a division of International Centre for Parliamentary Studies) produces and delivers high-calibre conferences and seminars which provide an invaluable interface for policy discussion, debate and networking.
The successful applicant will take on a key role as Events Co-ordinator within a small team and will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Marketing/Client Liaison/Customer Service - Undertaking marketing campaigns and dealing with all inbound phone/email enquiries
- Events Preparation - compiling high quality delegate pack content, making badges, delegate lists etc.
- Events Delivery - Setting up registration desk, welcoming and registering delegates and ensuring events runs smoothly on the day
- Venue Management - Negotiating with venues and managing event budgets
Key skills/experience required include:
- Strong organisational skills
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and reliability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work without supervision
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent budgeting, negotiation and vendor management skills
This position will suit a recent graduate with a keen interest in public policy research and/or marketing and events management.