Marketing Assistant – Cirencester
Salary £18,000 - £19,000
We are working with a key multiple site retailer who are enjoying a significant phase of expansion. The substantial marketing department are looking to engage an Assistant to support the Marketing Manager and deliver the marketing communications plan.
The role focusses on:
- Co-ordinating communications plans for each partner involving collating opportunities and pricing for advertising spaces within partner publications and digital communication channels.
Analysis of return on investment of these opportunities
- Liaising and negotiating with partners and publishing contacts to maintain the communications and campaign planning tool
- Briefing in and proofing artwork and copy for print and digital communications for use through the main channels
- Attending meetings with partners in support of the Marketing Manager
- Supporting store and area managers in engaging with stakeholders
- Answering queries and providing resources (copy, artwork, logos and sales figures)
- Role development leading to account and campaign management for other parts of the business
Reporting, analysis and systems:
- Responsible for defining, creating, updating, scheduling and analysis of sales reports using the reporting suite to provide the Director and Account Manager with the resources needed for decision making
- Ensuring commission statements are created through the finance team, and providing these to the account managers to send to key contacts
- To create new partnership discount codes for stores and head office
You will need:
- Knowledge of marketing
- Analytical approach
- Aptitude for numbers
- A basic understanding of the charity/not-for-profit sector is beneficial
- Some knowledge of the UK outdoor pursuits market advantageous but not essential
Skills and qualifications
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and non-verbal)
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.