Equity Research Analysts - London
EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYSTS & SENIOR ANALYSTS (£50k - £100k & Bonus & Benefits - DOE - Depending on Experience)
Global Investment Banks help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the world meet goals, fulfil ambitions, and prepare for the future. Our client is no different except they are owned by their employees and recruiting the right individuals for the business is paramount to their continued success.
Those straight talkers, industrious and honest candidates out there will find something refreshing and exciting about our client and more can be divulged upon application.
We are seeking Senior Equity Analysts and Equity Research Analysts to work within the Media or Construction sector or alongside experienced analysts across various sectors (depending on your strengths), researching and recommending stocks, gathering company financial analysis material, preparing presentations, financial modelling (excel), client maintenance and more
Are you that analyst looking for their next role with a supportive, progressive and growing company? If so, do you have the following skills and qualifications?
- Proven team player - excellent inter-personal and communication skills - verbal and written - native English is a must
- Independently time manage work whilst aiming for self-improvement and keeping abreast of the latest industry developments
- Essentially a minimum 6 months (probably up to 3 years) experience in a similar role based in the UK, ideally building and maintaining financial models as is essential, with an Equity Research or an ACA background - Attention to detail is a must.
- (Senior Analysts must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years ideally in the same company)
- Strong attention to detail - methodical and focused on achieving set goals, tenacious and enthusiastic
- Specific (UK) market experience i.e. Alternative Funds, FMCG, TMT, Real Estate, Chemicals, Healthcare, Industrials are highly desirable. Of particular interest is Construction or Media!
- Strong interest in investing, markets, business - curious and creatively minded coupled with unquestionable numerical, analytical and reasoning ability
- Top class undergraduate degree or equivalent from a leading university.
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) Qualification, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA Level1+ or studying), or Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferable.
- Excellent working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Proficient in financial modelling - knowledge of tools or coding advantageous
What next? We would like to hear from you - a covering note coupled with your latest CV just detailing your ideal next role and what sectors (if any) you have experience or interest in.
Salary quoted is a guideline depending upon level of experience. These are exciting times within our client and a great time to join them.