Buyer Furniture, Electrical, DIY
Zachary Daniels are currently working exclusively with a multi channel retailer based in the North West. Our client has the opportunity for two experienced Buyers to join the team, working cross functionally to deliver a highly credible, market leading range to the market.
Our client has a strong online presence in addition to the high street, boasting a growing portfolio with ambitious plans over the coming years.
As a Buyer for our client based in the North West, you will be primarily responsible for:
- A product portfolio of circa 1000 sku's, including a rationalisation of the current range
- Sourcing high quality and trend led products from the Far East, negotiating commercial terms and identifying the best suppliers
- Working alongside QA to ensure product meets specification
- Review market trends and work at pace to quickly source and land ranges
- Achievement of KPI's including Sales, Margin, Promotion, Mark down, Availability, amongst others
- Line management of one assistant and a dotted line managing other functions
This role will suit a Buyer who offers a genuine love for product development whilst being commercially savvy!
Far East experience is a must and ideally you will have come from a major retailer
To express your interest please apply today!