Staff Nurse - Ward
We’re looking for a highly skilled Ward Nurse with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care. If you became a nurse to really care for people and help them through difficult times, you’ll find this role both motivating and rewarding. Whether you’re currently working in the NHS or in a private setting, you’ll find that Nuffield Health is different. We genuinely believe in putting our patients first – that means allowing you to provide the highest standards of care, to have time for your patients, and to experience the real satisfaction of a job well done.
- To be responsible for the admission of any new patient to the centre including establishment of a good mutual relationship completing all relevant documentation – identify and introduce named nurse/key worker.
- To liaise with members of the medical and associated professions and ensure that prescribed or recommended treatment is carried out.
- Help to pro-actively monitor levels of patient care and plan new interventions to maintain optimal patient care.
- To undertake any specific duties as delegated by the Unit Manager/ Team leader on an ad hoc basis.
- Escalate any deterioration in patient condition to the appropriate clinician for review.
- To maintain a nurse-led discharge service for all patients having elective day surgery.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated
- Qualification in relevant specialty
- At least 2 years post basic experience
- Up to date sound clinical surgical knowledge.
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse Desirable Qualifications
- Awareness of legislative requirements with regard to H & S
- ALS certificate
Key employee benefits:
- Excellent Induction Plan
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Child care vouchers
- Career progression
- Free uniform
- Paid DBS
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Discounts for various shops and companies
For more information and or to apply please call Jonny Spence on and or email