REACH FLT DRIVER
REACH FLT DRIVER
BOROUGHBRIDGE / LEEMING BAR
£8.00 PER HOUR ON DAYS
£10.48 PER HOUR ON NIGHTS.
Our client based near Boroughbridge / Leeming Bar is looking for several Reach FLT Drivers to start immediately.
The factory works on shifts which are 6am to 2pm // 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am. You will be expected to work on ALL shifts.
Headline Skills and Experience:
- Literate with good command of English & good communication skills.
- A good level of dexterity.
- Reliable & a good timekeeper.
- A good sense of responsibility to plant & fellow work colleagues.
- An awareness of safe working practices & general factory health and safety requirements.
- A can do approach to challenges & a positive attitude.
- A team player with a positive approach to flexible work practices.
- Ability to liaise under own initiative with other departments in order to maximise plant efficiency.
- Counterbalance and Reach truck licence.
- 2 years experience of FMCG warehouse environment.
- Ensure all Company Health and Safety standards are adhered to at all times, always working in a health and safety conscious manner and aware of any issues that may arise from your own actions.
- Always wear the Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) provided correctly in line with Company guidelines.
- Adhere to Company standards regarding dress code and personal hygiene and ensure working practices result in a hygienic working environment.
- Follow correct procedures for the separation and disposal of waste and return all tools, materials and equipment to their correct location after use.
- Ensure effective and relevant information is communicated to colleagues to eliminate misunderstandings and ensure good working relationships are maintained.
- Conduct handover ensuring all relevant information is passed on and understood.
- To be an enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated and pro-active team member, committed to successfully achieving the goals and objectives of self, the Team and the Company, via a team working approach.
- Willing and prepared to support and help fellow Team members, prepared to accept and adopt new challenges and changes in plan. Avoid conflict and build effective working relationships with others.
- Remove finished goods from end of production line.
- Locate pallets into racking.
- Pick and assemble orders via RDT.
- Load vehicles as required filling in all relevant paperwork.
- Assist in sorting of pallets and MU equipment as needed.
- Unload vehicles as required.
- Assist the goods in process as required.
- Assist other departments as requested.
- Housekeep pallets from racking to make space as required.
- Undertake cleaning duties as required.
- Perform stock take duties as required.
- Re stack damaged/return pallets as needed.
- Any other duties as requested by Supervisor/Manager.
Please only apply if you have a up to date valid Reach FLT Licence.
You must be available immediately.
You MUST be able to work days AND nights.
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an employment business.