Senior Finance Manager
Brilliant opportunity with plenty of scope for progression and diversity. Role is broad and challenging - can be adjusted and moulded around right candidate.
This organisation is committed to providing the best quality integrated care possible.
To achieve this aim they need highly motivated staff, united by common values and behaviours. Renowned for their very friendly, "family" atmosphere, they are a great organisation to work for which provides excellent career opportunities and sincerely cares about its employees.
The organisation values community and support to get the most of its employees - with staff incentives such as a hospital theatre department!
Now they are looking for a strong candidate to join this team within the Finance department - someone to become part of the culture and develop within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Being a key member of the Income, Commissioning and Costing team.
- Becoming Trust lead on development, roll-out and maintenance of all aspects of PLICS.
- Production and development of service line reports in conjunction with the information team.
- Completion of annual reference cost and costing transformation program submissions.
- Working with the finance team and clinicians to further develop and strengthen existing costing program.
Successful candidate will be hard working and reliable, with outstanding communication and organisational skills. Previous financial experience is essential.
On offer to candidate is a great opportunity to become part of a truly unique and motivational organisation which truly values and communicates with its employees to produce the best possible working environment.
Plenty of scope for development and variety - a really great opportunity for any candidate hoping to work within the NHS.