2nd Line IT Support Engineer - Banking - French Speaker
My Client are a Investment Bank with Offices in London and Paris and they are looking for an 2nd Line IT Support Engineer that is customer focused and a natural problem solver.
You must be fluent in French to be considered for this role.
Key responsibilities will include Providing IT support within their Head Office and Paris.
Your role will be to join an expanding team who provide day to day support and assist in the delivery of projects.
Professional/Technical Skills Needed:
- Excellent communication skills written & verbal
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot pro actively
- Office 365 Experience
- Excellent grounding of Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience of supporting Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office 2010 2013
- Experience of Mobile/PDA support ie IPhones, including device configuration, connectivity, device user training
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join an expanding environment where you will receive excellent training, gain experience in the Banking Sector and grow your skill set.
My client is looking to recruit URGENTLY, please send your CV in Word format to be considered for this great opportunity.