AWS Redshift Cpnsultant
My client who are a well established and reputable service provider are looking for a Redshift Consultant to join them on an ongoing interim basis.
- The AWSRedshift Specialist has key responsibilities in implementing for my client a Data Warehouse capability based on AWSRedshift technology. This will provide a single repository of collected data for analysis.
- Aligning existing technologies in my clients landscape of SAS, Tableau and SAP BI and Mulesoft.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Work with the Infrastructure Team, Solution Architect’s, Technical Specialist’s and Product Owner, to grow the Data Warehouse capability and capacity. Guiding best practice and designing best fit strategic solution to facilitate my clients digital transformation.
- Proven experience of Data Warehouse architectures.
- Proven experience designing and building Data Warehouse solutions using AWSRedshift.
- Proven experience with associated AWS technologies, like S3..
- Experience working with methodologies like Agile, Scrum and Continuous Integration.
- Experience working within a DevOps community.
- Experience leading and designing with integration technologies and other technology and in-flight projects involving COTS, internal/external data providers, legacy systems.
- Proven ETL experience, like Matillion.
- Experience with security best practice.
- Providing solutions via infrastructure-as-code is expected.
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.