Health Care Compliance Specialist
Are you looking for a new role as a Health Care Compliance Specialist? An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Health Care Compliance Specialist to manage Healthcare Compliance program transactions for the Consumer Health Care Marketing organisation!
Are you interested joining a global healthcare company? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!
The Health Care Compliance Specialist will be responsible for supporting planning, trainings, assessments, testing and other varied HCC functions.
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to part of an exciting, forward thinking, rapidly growing company please read on!
This is a contract opportunity working for a global consumer healthcare brand for 5 months initially.
- Free on site parking
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Organising and implementing training for Consumer Regional Offices
- Carrying out day-to-day tasks such as data collection, analysis and reporting
- Supporting new procedure harmonization and implementation
- Assisting in software support for HCC software
- Assist in the harmonization, preparation, updating and implementation of all HCC written policies and procedures on an ongoing basis
- Assist in implementation of modifying regional global strategies into regional and local level and where needed sector level, based on appropriate local needs, goals and objectives, taken into account local external regulatory trends and environment
- Support the marketing team in implementation of education, training, and regular communications on HCC to all covered employees, including local sales, marketing, finance, HR, managers, supply chain and directors at the local level
- Support the HCC Officer in the self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies
- Support the implementation of local testing & monitoring plan to demonstrate that the HCC program is effective and participate in execution where appropriate
- Assisting in coordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits
- Assist in the implementing and following up on the Management Action Plan as assigned by the HCC Officer
- Report unplanned deviations and supporting the HCC Officer in Managing day-to-day inquiries, allegations and investigations
- Implement the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate
- Collect and Provide metrics to the HCC Officer and Operations group as assigned
- Liaise with legal department and external advisors
- Implement IM systems that collect, audit, analyse, and report compliance information
- Deploy policies and procedures that align and monitor company activities to ensure compliance with government, private, legal and company HCC standards
- Implement HCC training programs, including new employee orientation, periodic training on specialized subjects, and annual refresher training
Qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred and a minimum of 4 years business experience
- Preferably experience in Compliance
- Deals well with ambiguity and demonstrates strong organizational, process and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well between functions and across all levels of the business and effective time management skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and in a detailed manner
- Ability to work well in teams
- Industry related experience preferred: HCC, Regulatory Affairs, and Compliance Experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industries
- Background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory or Auditing
- Proven track record in delivering results, self starter and ability to manage complexity a must
- Ability to manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.