Early Years Teacher - Rugby - ASAP Start
Early Years Teacher - Rugby- ASAP Start
Are you a creative and imaginative teacher who thinks outside the box?
Are you passionate about education and providing inspiring and engaging lessons?
Required ASAP, we are looking to appoint a qualified teacher to lead this well-behaved and eager to learn nursery class on a full-time basis. This is the perfect opportunity for an NQT or experienced QTS to create fun and innovative lessons for this developing school.
This school works hard to maintain their high standards of teaching and are looking for a teacher who will easily assimilate into their inclusive and friendly team. As a good school, they are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join their team as they move forward onto their next stage of school development and become an 'Outstanding' school.
What we can offer:
- The chance to work alongside a delightful group of well-motivated pupils
- The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school
- The scope for creativity and autonomy in your teaching
The successful candidate will:
- Be a good to outstanding practitioner
- Be an excellent role model
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
- Ambitious and goal-driven
If you feel that you have the right skills and attributes to suit this role, please contact Bessie at Academics Ltd on or email your CV over to .