We are currently recruiting for a company based on the outskirts of Rochdale who are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join the team due to company growth. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to progress their career in a thriving organisation:-
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To perform the following US Sales Ledger and Purchase ledger duties together with any other duties as reasonably prescribed by the Management Accountant (US)
To ensure that Customer and Supplier communication is accurate and timely, whilst adopting a Customer First attitude at all times.
- Process US estimates to live orders
- Update the deals board on a real time basis for all types of US sales
- Raise all US customer invoices and credit notes
- Maintenance of US Sales Ledger accounts to include at least monthly reviews of unallocated receipts
- Allocation of US customer payments
- Management of the ePDQ system for the US business
- Constant liaison with the Credit Controller
- Process US Supplier Invoices, ensuring that all purchase invoices are matched to purchase orders and delivery notes, code each one with supplier code and nominal Ledger code
- Maintenance of US Purchase Ledger accounts to include at least monthly reviews of unallocated payments
- Allocation of US supplier payments and reconciliation of supplier statements (including resolving & following up any outstanding issues)
- Recommend US payment runs on a weekly basis to be approved by the Management Accountant (US)
- Authorisation of invoices prior to posting as agreed by management.
Reporting (UK and US)
- Provide daily reporting in relation to usage on global airtime contracts held with airtime providers
- Provide daily reporting in relation to usage on global Cloud storage and streaming services
- Provide monthly reporting to global customers so they can track their current usage against pre-agreed limits / bundles. E.g. Airtime Plans, Cloud Plans
- Provide weekly reporting in relation to financial performance
- Assist in providing weekly reporting to the US Vice President
- Check all monthly invoices received from network providers, Cloud storage / streaming providers and monitoring providers against internally held reports to ensure accurate billing
- Assist in maximising margins on Airtime, Monitoring and Cloud / Streaming costs in relation to analysing usage and utilisation trends and providing recommendations to the Management Accountant (US).
Petty Cash and Expenses
- US Petty cash management and receipts retrieval whilst being based in the UK
- Reconcile and post US credit card statements using Concur
- Posting US cash expenses to Access each month using Concur
- Set up payments for US staff expenses on internet banking to be approved by the Management Accountant (US).
Please note that mpeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV’s received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response with in 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.