Writer Inspiring Interns Blog £10/ article
Inspiring Interns is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment agency. We’ve placed over 6,000 candidates at the country’s leading businesses including M&C Saatchi Mobile, Skype, OK Magazine, King.com, Hailo, Easyjet, and Lloyds.
This is an opportunity to become a regular contributor to the Inspiring Interns blog. To apply, email with your article, which must conform to our guidelines here.
You will receive £10 per published article.
What you’ll be up to:
- Working with the content marketing team to come up with ideas for the blog.
- Writing articles for the blog, and working with an editor to get them shipshape. Article topics will include peer-to-peer careers advice and news affecting students and graduates.
- Helping to promote content on social media.
- Most contact with the team will be over email, phone or Skype.
What we’re looking for:
- Applicants should be university students or recent graduates.
- Keen and talented writers. If you’ve written for a website or publication before that’s a bonus, but if this is your first chance to do so, then seize the moment!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Social media savviness.
- Time management skills and ability to meet publication deadlines.
What are the perks of the role:
- Any articles you write will be fully attributed to you, and you can include a short bio with links to your social media profiles if desired.
- We’ll also promote your articles on social media.
- Feedback on your writing and careers advice from the team.
- The world’s cutest office dog, Indy, will greet you if you come into the office.
How to apply
The next stage is to send us an 'audition’ article. It should be 500-1000 words long and fit our blog guidelines - make sure you have a read through the pieces we publish to ensure you match the style, content and tone. We like our careers/life advice to be backed up with facts and figures, so please hyperlink to at least five external websites.
Please send your article to . We will review your piece and let you know whether we would like to publish it. Bear in mind that as we get a lot of submissions, only the very best articles will make the cut. We are also unable to provide feedback.