ACCA/ ACA Qualified Manager
Job Title: ACCA/ ACA Qualified Manager
We are looking to recruit a qualified (ACCA, ACA, ATT) manager to look after a team of people. Applicants for the ACCA/ ACA Qualified Manager position will be expected to have worked recently in General Practice.
ACCA/ ACA Qualified Manager should have the following qualities:-
- Versatile and capable of working at a high level with a wide portfolio of clients, including partnerships and limited companies.
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients.
- Have a passion for providing a proactive level of service and added value to clients.
- A client-focused attitude and the interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Must be able to work well in a team and organise and manage juniors.
- You will be a team player with good time management skills.
- You must be IT literate, with an interest in training staff.
- Practice Experience is a must.
- Management Experience would be an advantage.
ACS are recruiting for an ACCA/ ACA Qualified Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an ACCA/ ACA Qualified Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an ACCA/ ACA Qualified Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an ACCA/ ACA Qualified Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the ACCA/ ACA Qualified Manager role you desire.