P/T Retail Flexible Sales Assistant - Kings Road
Luxury Fashion brand requires a Part Time Flexible Sales Assistant for its Kings Road store
An opportunity has arisen for a part time flexible Sales Assistant at Brora's Kings Road store. Reporting to the Store Manager you will have a keen interest in fashion and current trends. Your duties will include assisting the manager in:
- Acknowledging customers on entering and leaving the store
- Good customer service
- Contributing to store sales and achievement of KPI targets
- Maintenance of high store standards including cleanliness and tidiness
- Stock replenishment as and when required
Essential skills are:
- Good communication skills
- Passion, understanding and enthusiasm for great customer service and sales
- Ability to work with others as part of a team
Previous experience of retail sales in a luxury brand desirable but not essential.
- Competitive salary plus monthly commission
- Uniform allowance
- Generous staff discount.
Brora Limited is a privately owned British luxury fashion brand established in 1993. Best known for its Scottish cashmere knitwear, this is now complemented by an extensive clothing collection. As a company, Brora continues to grow with a thriving mail order and web business shipping its products around the world, as well as through its 14 shops across the UK and its US store in New York as well as it's presence in selected John Lewis stores.
The company produces in the UK wherever possible and there is a real passion in the business for 'British made'. Collaborations have been with Louise Gray, Michael van der Ham, Sophie Dahl, Eudon Choi, Sibling and, more recently, Teatum Jones.