Head of Digital Consumer Proposition - WGC - Up to £70,000 per annum
Job Title: Head of Digital Consumer Proposition
Salary: up to £70,000 per annum
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday- Thursday, 9.00am- 5.30pm/ Friday, 9.00am- 5.00pm
My client, based in Welwyn Garden City, is currently looking for a Head of Digital Consumer Proposition to join their team. The company was established more than 50 years ago and their clients are some of the biggest brands in the world and mobile apps are central to the strategy for delivering value to them. Their app is The Award-Winning App in the UK!
The purpose of this role is to provide thought leadership in the creation and delivery of both strategic projects and on-going digital proposition development across the company’s multi-channel portfolio. Accountability for optimising key consumer acquisition, retention & engagement KPI’s.
The successful Applicant will report directly into the Chief Digital Officer, yet be responsible for Line Managing all Product Managers & Marketing Managers.
What’s on Offer
- £400 per month car allowance
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Single cover private medical (after probation)
- Pension 1%, increasing to 6% after probation
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
- Discounts for high street
- Innovation & execution of best in-class digital customer propositions, working closely with the Heads of UX & Content to deliver growth targets
- Creating and optimising commercial opportunities across all digital channels
- Accountability for forecasting, delivering and reporting against key acquisition metrics (traffic, registrations & CPA)
- Monitor, measure & report on KPIs for all digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising & embedding insight to inform all activity, consumer, competitor & industry
- Manage touch points throughout the end to end consumer experience in order to maximise consumer satisfaction & value to the business
- Develop / implement cross-sell & up-sell strategies to grow consumer lifetime value
- Manage the effectiveness of any agency and/ or contractors
- Successful long-term leadership of the team by recruiting, selecting and training employees - developing personal growth opportunities
- Delivery of consumer acquisition targets across all consumer channels
- Retention & engagement KPIs across all digital channels
- Effective management of approved campaigns - time and cost
- Timely launch of new products or product updates
- Proven experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong understanding of social media marketing in addition to cross-sell and up-sell strategies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Commercially aware and results oriented
- Creative problem solver
- Confident with a collaborative and consultative approach
- Strong team leadership and development skills
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.