Locum SPR Paediatric doctors - Peterborough
The UK's leading healthcare recruiter have a number of available roles for paediatric SPR doctors looking for locum shifts. There are part and full-time jobs in Peterborough and hospitals in close proximity.
Working in a fast-paced and forward-thinking department, you will be providing a holistic approach to specific health issues, diseases and disorders related to stages of growth and development, while allowing children to live as normal a life as possible.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of colleagues, patients, and their parents/guardians
- Apply knowledge you have gained during undergraduate medical education
- Good organisational ability and effective decision-making skills
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
These are the benefits of working with ID Medical:
- Excellent salary packages available
- Huge range of temporary and permanent vacancies to choose from
- Manage your career online through our industry-leading website
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24-hour support service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, rated "Excellent" by NHS England
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
About ID Medical
ID Medical is the UK's leading recruitment agency, supplying locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, to the NHS and private medical providers - supplying over 5 million hours per annum. Award-winning ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical to view more job opportunities to grow your career.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.