The Finance Manager role is an excellent opportunity for a qualified finance professional to join a newly registered charity within Oxford with a view to help it develop and grow into a well recognised organisation in not for profit and charities sector within the UK. The role will sit alongside the other senior managers within the organisation and have a direct influence on the direction the charity takes.
Our client is a newly registered charity that already has a sizeable level of resources with which it can draw on to make a real difference within the UK. They are looking for a Finance Manager to support the Head of Finance with the day-to-day running of the finance department as well as liaising with other senior managers to better support the aims of the organisation.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will be:
- Preparation of Monthly accounts and financial KPI's.
- Monthly reconciliation of accounting records
- To identify and implement any improvements to the finance function.
- Ensure the maximisation of Gift Aid.
- Ensure compliance with VAT and Tax matters.
- Manage and develop two direct reports.
- Assist the Head of Finance and Chief Executive with strategic planning and budget setting.
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager role will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA Qualified.
- Able to demonstrate previous management experience within a charity.
- IT Literate.
- Have good communication skills.
- Able to explain complex financial issues clearly and concisely to senior non-financial managers.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.