Existing Client Adviser - Cheshire
Ideally would like to meet with candidates who meet atleast one of the following requirements:
- Enroute to Level 6 Chartered / Chartered Status
- Holistic financial planning around Pensions and Investments
- Excellent experience dealing with High Net Worth clients
Recruit UK are actively representing a leading Investment banking group who have an enviable amount of assets under management. They are looking to strengthen their marketable brand and are known professionally across the UK within the HNW worth arena. They provide a range of financial advice, investment management and on-line investing services, helping clients to secure their financial future.
Established in the 1880s, they believe their traditional values, based on service and integrity, continue to be relevant today. They define their approach to business as 'modern merchant banking’ - values that are embedded in their culture and that underpin everything they do.
Today, they employ 2,700 people, principally in the UK. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange and are a member of the FTSE 250.
With their current increase in business they are driving recruitment forward and seek Level 4 qualified Financial Advisers to join their team in Cheshire.
What our client is looking for?
Level 4 Diploma qualified and experienced financial advisers who have a strong track record of providing advice to HNW clients who have investable assets of £250k+. Ideally you will be Chartered or enroute to Chartered. You will be focused on providing a first class advice service, securing new business, where appropriate developing the client base provided..
Advisers will be conversant in all investment products and will be fully committed to ongoing professional development to chartered Status.
Job Summary & Key Responsibilities:
To service an existing client bank of between 200 - 250 clients. The objective is to:
- Proactively offer a review to all of the clients.
- Provide investment advice ostensibly using Close investment solutions, and wider holistic financial planning
- Secure new business in the form of increments or Referrals
- Retain existing funds under management.
- To work remotely under the guidance of a line manager
- Willingness to work hard
- Organised with good administrative skills
- PC literate
- Ability to work to targets eg new business, Referrals, activity, retention.
- Ability to adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Natural desire to put the client first
- Empathy with an older retired client bank.
Regulatory Responsibilities: CF 30, RDR Level 4 (ideally Chartered)
Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
Please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK for a confidential discussion on tel no 01179-170415 quoting ref: 12131.