Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Fantastic opportunity to join a large blue chip food manufacturer to help minimise downtime on fast moving machinery.
In addition to reactive and planned maintenance, you will be given ongoing training and support to further develop your skills.
The company that I'm representing have multiple sites across the UK and employ over 3000 staff. With humble beginnings, they have grown into one of the largest suppliers of food and meal products, supplying major brand retailers across the country.
- Electrical/Mechanical maintenance on production machinery
- Following PPM schedules
- Follow site health and Safety at all times
- Work as part of a team or solo
- Keep reports accurate for shift handover.
Ideally you will have:
- HNC/equivalent qualifications in Electrical/mechanical engineering
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- FMCG food background
- Continuous and lean improvement mindset
- PLC fault finding on S5 and S7 Siemens
Basic salary of £42,252 plus benefits.