Cover Administrative Assistant - Broadway Academy
Broadway Academy, Birmingham
Cover Administrative Assistant
£15,807 pro rata
36.5 hours per week, term time only
7.30am - 2.45pm
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, friendly and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to work in our Admin / Reception Office with additional responsibility for staff absence cover for which a 7.30am start during term time is essential.
You will be efficient, highly competent in using ICT packages, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a busy and varied environment. An essential part of the role is direct contact with students, staff, parents, visitors and agencies so the ability to communicate in an effective and friendly manner is essential.
You will be able to work on your own initiative, possess exceptional organisational skills and have a strong background in office administration. Experience in an educational or school office setting would be advantageous but not necessary as training will be given on SIMS.
Broadway can offer:
* A high achieving and well-motivated body of students.
* Excellent working conditions
* CPD programmes to support and develop staff.
* Innovative practice in pastoral care and curriculum.
* An enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff.
* An excellent reputation and is heavily over-subscribed.
About Broadway Academy:
* Broadway Academy moved into a world class £21 million new building in 2011.
* We were for 2 years running "in the top 100 most improved schools for sustained improvement in the country" - Nick Gibb.
* "[Leaders] have high expectations of, and aspirations for, pupils and staff." OFSTED 2016.
* "Pupils' achievement …….including in the sixth form, is strong." OFSTED 2016.
* "….ICT across the curriculum was judged to be outstanding...." OFSTED 2012.
* "The school's direction of travel is outstanding from a very strong previous record that is used to baseline overall effectiveness." Inclusion Quality Mark, Centre of Excellence Review 2016.
For further details and application pack, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education on:
Closing date: Sunday 20th January 2018.