Senior Account Handler
Senior Account Handler
Location: New Malden or London
Contract type: Permanent
Remuneration: £35,000-£45,000 dependant on skills and experience + company benefits
Building upon the continued growth of our branch, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Commercial Account Handler to join our team in New Malden or London.
You will need to be determined, positive and self motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport.
We are very interested in speaking to candidates from a wide background who have the attitude to be a successful Senior Commercial Account Handler, experience with corporate clients is important. This is a great position working in a supportive and friendly team.
What will I be doing?
You will be providing outstanding customer service to a portfolio of clients, increasing retention and enhancing revenue streams.
- Maximise client business retention by efficient/prompt handling of all matters, day to day enquiries, renewals etc. , and by building strong relationships with the clients that you manage.
- Supporting and working alongside account executives on a range of clients.
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- To ensure clients are offered appropriate premium payment options
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission
- Develop strong relations with a range of underwriters to ensure that clients needs are met.
- Cross selling on existing client database
- To handle client's enquiries from own and team's client account ensuring that all client instructions are handled promptly and accurately
- Assisting Account Executives with production of New Business and Renewal presentations
What will I need?
- Experience working as a Commercial Account Handler - essential
- Experience within dealing with high value corporate policies- essential
- Experience working within an insurance broker- desirable
- Cert CII qualified- essential
- Experience in using Acturis - desirable
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organisational, administrative, forward planning and team working skills
- A flair for communication, building relationships and influencing others
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply"