IT Field Engineer - Scotland
IT Field Service Engineer - Scotland Based - Up to £30,000 per annum
Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, Build and Deployment
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of my national client, who are currently embarking on exciting period of growth and are looking to transform their current IT environment.
Due to further expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer who will be required to travel between 6-7 sites with a central hub in either Glasgow or Edinburgh.
- Provision of 1st and 2nd line on-site support
- Installation, configuration and support of all user hardware and software.
- PC/Laptop rebuild, device encryption, OS and application patching, general software installation, 1st and 2nd line user queries, user/device migrations etc.
- Provide assistance where required to other delivery teams (Technical Projects, IT Operations, and Service Desk) as required ensuring the timely delivery of projects / project support.
- Good Windows 7 and Windows 10 Desktop and MS Office support skills.
- Server, Active Directory, Domain skills
- Cabling skills - Experience of running CATV cables and testing
In addition to technical skills and experience, personality and culture is key for this role. We are looking for hard-working and ambitious individuals who are keen to hit the ground running, like challenges and ultimately people who wish to progress in their careers.
In return for your efforts you will receive a competitive annual salary as well as the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing organisation who has multiple exciting projects scheduled over the next 18 months years.
For more information, please apply directly and follow up with a call.