3D Designer / 3D modeller - West Sussex - £36k
3D Designer / 3D modeller
Up to £36,000 + benefits
An experienced 3D Designer / 3D modeller is required to work for a leading global business. The role will work on a broad project and product pipeline with specific experience of real-time environments highly beneficial.
- To develop synthetic environment models and components using Presagis Creator and Adobe Photoshop for real-time visual systems.
- To collaborate and perform quality assurance on all content and to communicate effectively the outcomes with team members.
- The successful applicant will ensure all content developed meets internal and International regulatory standards.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills
- Proven low polygon 3D modelling experience including texture generation from photographic data and texture mapping
- Experience of 3D modelling with Presagis Creator is highly desirable
- Able to add detail to complex scenes without disrupting existing content.
- Ability to constructively QA content produced by colleagues and provide detailed feedback
- Proven ability to adapt and accurately understand and implement new techniques
- Excellent problem solving skills, demonstrates the ability to provide a general analysis of a problem or situation.
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply to his advert to be considered