Senior User Researcher - London-6 Months-£550/ Day-Outside IR35
Senior User Researcher - London - 6 Months - £550/ Day - Outside IR35
Day Rate - £550
This role is outside IR35.
We are seeking a Senior User Researcher for our Government client based in London. This is an urgent requirement with a start ASAP.
As the Senior User Researcher, you will plan and lead user research activities as part of a delivery team working on complex services. You will build user centred practices, and align user research activities with wider plans to inform service proposition.
A proven track record with the following is required -
- Experience of helping teams to adopt user centred service design and delivery practices and embed them into their agile workflow
- The ability to understand the complex problems a team is trying to solve, and align user research activities to inform decision-making and action
- Experience of helping teams adopt a wide range of user research methods, analysis and synthesis techniques and approaches to presenting and sharing findings
- Proven experience of introducing new user research methods into a team, and guiding colleagues in the choice and effective application of research methods
- The ability to include all kinds of users in appropriate research activities to help teams understand the diversity of users of government services
- A good understanding of the social and technological context for government services, and experience of aligning user research activities to help teams understand changing user behaviour.
- Knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services, and the ability to work closely with colleagues in technical roles and to constructively challenges technical constraints
- Experience of user research for government services.
This is an initial 6-month contract with the potential to extend. It will pay up to £550 per day depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the above role - please click the "Apply Now" button or email your CV along with your availability & contract rate to in the first instance.
User Researcher, Senior User Researcher, Researcher, Research, Government, User Centre Design, UCD, Agile, Analysis, User Research Methods, User behaviour, Digital services, User centred practices
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.