Accounts Assistant - Blackburn
My client is currently looking for a temporary Accounts Assistant in the Blackburn area; which is situated near Darwen, Accrington and Bamber Bridge. This role will be working for a fast growing company and you will be working 37.5 hours per week on an initial temporary contract, with potential to go permanent.
Responsibilities within this role would be;
- Sales and Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Matching and batching
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintaining month end journals
- Accruals and pre-payment
- Month end stock accounting
- Producing weekly and monthly management information
Desirable skills are:
- Excel knowledge.
- Sage 50
- AAT qualification would be highly advantageous.
- High input accuracy.
The hourly rate for this role would vary dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role please contact Lauren Strachan at Agility Resourcing on , or apply direct with an updated CV.