Staff Nurse - £18 per hour
Staff nurse Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse- RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Oxted, Surrey
Salary: £18.00 per hour & paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days & Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time / Part time (permanent)
Do you want to work for an award winning leading healthcare provider in the UK?
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the highest levels of care in the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being in the top 100 companies to work for 5 times in the last 6 years!
We are recruiting for a Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home based in Oxted, Surrey. This home provides care for the elderly aswell as specialist dementia care. There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that every individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs.
This home prides itself on its homely feel for both residents and family alike. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or an experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This job would be working Days or Nights, or even a mixture if that suits you.You will be paid for all of your breaks.This position is a full time or part time position.
Job Description: As a Staff Nurse Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes nurses who are newly qualified or nurses looking to take a step up as well as experienced nurses, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .