Commercial Management Accountant
Excellent opportunity for a Qualified and experienced Management Accountant to join an impressive global market leading business at their prestigious offices in Manchester. Operating within a Shared Service Centre but taking ownership of several business units you will report directly the the Divisional Financial Controller.
- You will be ultimately tasked with ensuring that the financial information is produced accurately and in line with company deadlines. core duties will include but not restricted to;
- Co-ordinate and prepare Budgets, Forecast and Management accounts and ensure that the transactions of the business are conducted in accordance with the relevant procedures and controls
- Oversee all aspects of product costing on a product areas, investigating all variances and raise any queries with the Product Teams where necessary
- Reconcile actual and forecast sales and cost of sales, calculate standard contribution forecast
- Prepare amended budgets/forecasts each quarter
- The management, leadership, performance management, development and recruitment of direct reports
- Any additional reasonable duties requested or delegated by your line manager.
The business operates through a global network of more than 250 offices and distribution centers in more than 40 different economies. Their global reach allows the business to enjoy significant purchasing power as well as unriavalled access to merchandising and products.
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant and looking for a role with autonomy and the opportunity to add real value. You will gain Business Partnering exposure liaising with key stakeholders within multiple departments. In return you will receive a great rate of pay, 25 days holiday, pension, Private Health, Bonus, subsidised canteen and staff discount.
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.