Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant St. Albans, £40,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an analytical and career focussed Assistant Management Accountant within a local, leading and cutting edge technology provider to the St Albans area.
The ideal candidate must have strong attention when preparing accurate monthly management accounts including the completion of budgets and forecasting.
- Working with Excel
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparing and consolidating group management accounts
- Liaising with Auditors, bank and statutory
- Budgeting; updating to forecast and reporting to budget
- Assisting to day to day accounts activities on sales and purchase ledger
- A high attention to detail and in-depth working knowledge of Office 365 which includes a high level of competency in Excel
- To assist in the preparation of accurate and timely management accounts
- VAT reconciliation
Key Skills and Experience:
- Recognised accounts qualifications, ACCA or CIMA
- An in-depth working knowledge of Office 365 - especially Excel
- Detail orientated and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to be able to communicate at all levels
Keywords: Assistant Management Accountant, Management Accountant, Accountant, Accounts Assistant, ACCA, CIMA, AAT
Locations: St Albans, Watford, Aldenham, Borehamwood, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, London Colney, Hertfordshire
Prestige Appointment are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.