£25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Are you interested in being part of a globally renowned brand, working on their award winning event portfolio? Do you have a passion for live events?
The company is an acclaimed publisher that have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation and have their own events arm. This excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to work on the company's award winning Business portfolio, which they are continuing to grow and launch new bespoke events. With a world-class portfolio, plans for growth and a dedicated marketing team behind you, now is the perfect time to join!
You will be responsible for delivering an integrated marketing campaign to drive audience acquisition, as well as supporting commercial revenues.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Planning and implementing impactful and efficient multi-channel campaigns to drive maximum audience acquisition.
- Working closely with the delegate sales team, contributing innovative marketing ideas and initiatives to help drive the profile of events, while converting delegate sales or generating leads.
- Working closely with the data and insights team in segmenting data, identifying gaps, developing new data sources and implementing a data-build plan.
- An independent, confident and creative marketeer?
- Experienced in the full marketing mix, audience acquisition, partnerships and events management?
- Proactive and passionate about live events?
If you answered yes hit apply below!