Trainee Installation Engineers
Trainee Installation Engineer will need to travel nationwide and after training, would require to do planning, testing and maintenance of equipment needed for various job sites. Security clearance will be required and a uniform will be provided.
Duties & Responsibilities
After successful training
- Carry out installation and commissioning of equipment
- To ensure that all relevant documentation is completed accurately at all times and identify any issues relating to processes and quality to management.
- To report any defective equipment to management.
- Additional duties will be to produce assemblies in accordance with appropriate documentation. Training will be given.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read drawings and Standard Operating Procedures in order to perform assembly tasks will be an advantage but not essential
- Basic test experience
- Basic PC skills.
- Ability to lift 20kg
- Good communicator and an effective member of a team.
- Full driving licence required.
- Some knowledge of wiring and soldering experience would be preferable but not essential as training will be given