About the role
We have an exciting opportunities both full or part time for caring individuals to become part of our dedicated team. We are looking to recruit reliable Care Assistants, to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes throughout Harrogate and surrounding area.
Flexible working to fit around your family or studies . Earn while you learn! Immediate interviews local.
Our Care Assistants support residents with daily tasks including, personal care, medications, daily activities and assist residents to lead a more fulfilled life.
If you would like to make difference to someone's life....get in touch now!
You must possess the following:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Provide references to evidence your skills and experience
- Are committed and reliable
- Have a passion for providing high quality individualised care
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay including holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Click here to apply online now