Payroll Administrator - Part-time
This highly successful manufacturing company are looking for their newest member of the team. In this role you will responsible for the smooth running of the Payroll responsibilities for one of their very busy offices on the Wirral.
The role will include but not restricted to:
* Processing monthly and weekly payroll for a large number of employees
* To maintain up to date payroll information and submit RTI, SSP & SMP reports as required by HMRC
* Ensuring all Payroll related information is kept up to date and accurate to ensure that all employees are paid correctly
* Ensuring all payroll functions are processed in a timely manner including P45s, P46s and P11Ds
* Working out tax and national insurance deductions
* Calculating overtime, bonuses and expenses and manually calculate when required
* Processing monthly pension schemes, auto-enrolment and compliance
* Liaising with managers from different departments ensuring all timesheets are accurate and ready for processing
* Producing reports and data within an agreed deadline, keeping all information updated and accurate.
The successful candidate will have:
* Extensive experience in Payroll processing
* Experience with Microsoft Office - Excel
* Hands on approach to problem solving
* Great communicator and attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for the role please send a copy of your CV in Word document and click APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.