Principle Design Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity that can result in you becoming the Technical Director of a successful local business??
Then we have the role for you.
Based within easy access of the M4, our client, due to expansion, are looking to employ a Principle Design Engineer with a view to then developing you to become the Technical Director.
- The company was established 16 years ago by two gentlemen who have, between them, over 50 years of experience in the electronics (hardware/software) field.
- They have developed a control panel that has become the backbone of their company.
- Both men are looking to retire in the next 7 years and looking for you to take over their organisation.
Do you have a flare for designing, manufacturing and commissioning electronically controlled systems?
Can you conceive a new system from scratch - cradle to grave?
- be initially responsible for designing, implementing and commissioning off the shelf and custom designed modules.
- supervise sub contracted designers.
- need the ability to write software including graphical user interface.
- design the hardware
- redevelop/design products
- write user manuals
- present products to customer
- liaise with contractors on site - therefore travelling throughout the UK, Ireland and internationally is required
- provide in-house IT support
- control financial
- provide support to the production team - SMT assembly, test jigs and procedures.
- develop new ideas
Use and knowledge of:
- CANbus systems possibly including CANopen
- CE approvals (EMC and LVD)
- Maintenance of systems with code written in Microchip assembler and HTML
If you are interested in joining and potentially owning a successful business please apply.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.