Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for planning, developing, delivering and evaluating online and offline campaigns and activities in the UK B2B and training markets.
My client is a large successful B2B organisation based in Farnborough.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be required to
- Work with allocated stakeholders (such as Business Units, Customer Solutions, National Team Mangers, Industry Sector Specialists) to define Local Activity plans & objectives
- Develop and deliver allocated elements of the Local Activity Plan using a range of internal tools, external suppliers and HQ/Regional functions where required. This will include a wide range of online and offline activities
- Report results against key activities and propose improvements
- Take responsibility for controlling and reporting allocated budgets
- Help to drive & develop effective use of digital
- Propose and where required, deliver a social media strategy
- Propose and where required develop strategy & implement Account Based
- Lead and implement Pay Per Click advertising in support of campaign objectives
- Represent the department nationally and when required, internationally
- Take personal responsibility for building a broad knowledge for potential customers and competitors in the market
- Promote teamwork and motivate others encouraging a good team spirit
- Work in various project and other teams to achieve the goals set and in line with corporate strategy
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will have the following
Technical Knowledge: No specific technical knowledge of industrial automation is required but you must be capable of understanding technical products, extracting and communicating the benefits to the target market in a compelling way.
Market Knowledge: Good working knowledge of communications techniques (online & offline) appropriate to the Business to Business environment.
Communication Skills: In addition to communicating with customers you will have good interpersonal communication skills in order to be able to work within the team and deal with internal stakeholders.
Written Skills: Must have a high standard of written communication with the ability to structure communications in a compelling way for the target audience.
Organisation: Must have good organisation skills and be capable of managing multiple projects concurrently and to deadlines.
A salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE plus annual bonus and excellent benefits.