£28,000 - £36,000
Wenzel's the Bakers a require a motivated and proactive person to join their expanding company as an Area manager.
We have been trading for over 40 years and prides itself on freshness and quality of product and excellent customer service standards to match.
As an area manager, not only will you have the opportunity to promote our brand but also have the chance to get involved with growing the business further. We are expanding rapidly, with new stores opening every 6-8 weeks.
What will your key responsibilities include?
- Looking after a group of stores
- Leading the shop teams
- Recruiting for your shops
- Inducting and training staff
- Organising shop rota’s
- Improving retail performance and challenging those around them to perform better
- Reducing cost within each outlet by controlling stock, logistics, staffing costs, displays and promotions
- Highlighting KPIs and achieving sales growth, average spend growth and customer service improvements
What skills do you require for this role?
- You must hold a full valid UK driving licence
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Be able to interpret and analyse data
- Be able to solve problems efficiently
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Emails)
Previous experience required:
- Management in Retail or in the catering environment.
- Previous experience in leading large teams
- Food hygiene training prefered
Area Manager Benefits:
- Company car
- Competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
- 20% employee discount on all our products
- Progression opportunity
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation and would like more information please apply now.