Client Services Team Leader
Due to ongoing developments, a challenging and varied career opportunity now exists with this global leading and progressive financial services organisation for an additional Team Leader. The role is based within their expanding Client Services division, an area that includes customer relations and direct client contact.
As one of the Team Leaders, you will lead and develop a team of Client Service Associates who in turn are responsible for managing inbound calls from UK based customers. This will include:
- Driving a 'Customer First’ culture ensuring high quality standards are met at all times
- Monitoring the quality of calls and emails, driving gold standard and ensure service levels are met
- Managing responsibility for personal development planning, ongoing coaching and development, appraisals and pay reviews, as well as recruitment and retention
- Effectively communicating to your team through a variety of methods including huddles, team meetings; 1:1 meetings and daily updates to ensure that all team members are aware of individual performance, team performance and products and procedures
- Monitoring error feedback from complaints and the business / Quality MI areas, ensuring pro-active steps are taken to reduce errors on a quarter by quarter basis, and complete error reports
- Managing and handling escalated customer issues, escalating further where necessary and briefing management
- Driving daily achievements of service level and team performance against KPI’s and organisational values,
This is a role where you will also work closely with other business areas both inside and outside of the client services division, including working as part of their commitment to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), driving forward services through the delivery of excellent customer service and ongoing development through focused leadership, motivation and career progression within a regulated environment.
Possessing proven experience of leading, motivating and developing teams within a customer service environment, gained ideally within the financial, investment, banking or relevant regulated sector, although specific industry and product training will be provided.
Please note that due to industry and regulatory requirements, please note that you must complete a professional qualification (IOC1) within 6 months of joining and that you continue to maintain the regulatory knowledge and competencies for your role. This will be fully supported and you will be provided with all the relevant support to assist in the achievement of the qualification
This is a role that is extremely varied, therefore it is essential that you are someone who possesses the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, coupled with being able to take the initiative and anticipate difficult situations and find practical solutions to issues as they arise.
This is only a brief job description and a full and detailed job specification together with details of the excellent remuneration and benefits package is available on application.